My Blog List

Thursday 1 December 2011

Last few weeks

Final run of the year!

There are only a few weeks left of the school year for 2011. I have asked all teachers and students to hand back the resources that they have borrowed. I am proud to say that this year a lot more books have been borrowed and I had some excited students waiting for the release of the second book in the Lorien series by Pittacus Lore.
Something new that has happened in the Library in the last couple of days is the new display shelves for the magazines have arrived and have been installed. They make the library look a whole lot better and personally, I love new stuff. The display shelves have already increased usage of the magazines and newspapers.
Next year is gearing up to be just as busy as this one. I will be running multiple PD's for staff about how to use digital cameras, eBooks, iPads, projectors and interactive whiteboards. We are such a fortunate school and the resources that we have should be used properly to assist in maximising student outcomes and achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment