My Blog List

Friday 8 August 2014

Semester Two

Welcome back to Semester 2, and it is end of week three already.  It is amazing, and a little scary,  just how quickly this year is flying by, isn't it?

All of the new magazines have started arriving and are out on the shelf.  Hyper and Wacky but True seem to be the most popular with the students.  Come and check them out.

I have managed to scrounge up a few 'Choose your own adventure' books to add to the collection as some of the students are right into them.  At the moment I am trying to keep hold of them long enough to catalogue them, while students are hovering, asking 'are they ready yet?'  I think I have had a win this time around, but we may need more to keep everyone happy here.

Quick question- does anyone have any work or similar that they would like to put up on display here in the Library?  If so, please see me, as we have a blank canvas here at the moment.  (And I am a little worried that I may have to get creative myself.  Scary thought.)

Also, if there is anything that you think we may be able to help you with, please come and have a chat.

Wishing you all a nice, lazy weekend - preferrably with lots of reading thrown in.

No comments:

Post a Comment