My Blog List

Thursday 3 September 2015

Serendipity and QR Codes

Serendipity.. 'the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way'.... and when you add my fascination with QR Codes to the mix... well, let's just say I had a good day.

While chasing something else, I came across a site with Reflection Questions built into QR Codes, and then turned into cubes that can be rolled and scanned, then answered.  I am guessing it would engage the students, as it certainly kept me entertained for a while, once I had printed and made up the cubes.  Check out the link....
 http://elenikyritsis.com/2014/03/28/qr-codes-in-the-classroom/

While I was browsing the fun stuff, I came across a couple of ideas for using an app called QR Voice. I haven't checked it out yet, but it appears that you can record messages, change them to a QR Code and have the students scan them and hear the message.  Hmm - must explore this further....
 http://librariansquest.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/mind-your-ps-and-qrs2.html

Anyway, aside from all of that, just a reminder that today is National Flag Day and Monday is World Literacy Day.

 Thank you for your patience with my soapbox ramblings - now carry on being AWESOME!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment