My Blog List

Friday 7 April 2017

Literature Quiz and the End of Term

Below is a link to paste in that should take you to a literature quiz which is all things book related - and lots of 'really??' moments.  
Have a try - and I would be interested to know how you went.  The best I could manage was 26 - and out of 50 that's not really good.  (I think it is a pass though??)

http://forreadingaddicts.co.uk/quizzes/great-big-literature-quiz/16503

The holiday break is on the horizon with lots of down time and recharging of batteries happening, I hope.  

Don't forget to include some non-work related reading in there as well.   It's great for your health as it's relaxing and lowers the blood pressure - and a bit of time out in a nice little fantasy world of some sort is always good for the soul.

Make it a good one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment