My Blog List

Friday 12 November 2021

QR codes again

Well, it has been a while since I extolled the amazing uses of QR Codes - but I came across this site the other day (as you do!) which allows you to input a series of questions and the system will generate QR Codes that can be used in a type of scavenger style hunt.

I have made one up to try out for Girl Guides - so we'll see how that goes.  It can literally be used for anything as far as I can see - any subject, any style of questions or quizzes.  Even for reflection questions in class. 

I am a huge fan of QR Codes, as you will see if you go back through some of my posts.  I have used them for Library Orientation activities, in teaching classification in Science to year 7s and often used them in Wide games and activities in Guides.  

I have also put together a review quiz on Multiplication tables for Ms. Squires, used them in a Library Display for Picture Book Month and in a class about advertising methods. 

Anyway, enough of my soapbox!  

Check out this website and let me know what you think.  (Oh, and the QR Code I have added has a message in it!  ðŸ˜€

 https://www.classtools.net/QR/


No comments:

Post a Comment