My Blog List

Friday 23 May 2014

New magazines

We have changed some of the subscriptions to the magazines in the Library.  There are a few new ones coming in and a few that were not being used have been deleted. Doing our best here to keep the collection current and interesting for everyone.

Added to the collection is:  'Hyper', which is a gaming magazine along with "Histricool', 'Vegie Patch' and also 'Wacky but True'. 
Amazingly, Tennant Creek even gets a mention in the 'Wacky but True' magazine - come and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Shopperholic6823 May 2014 at 16:22

    The new magazines sound really good, I will be checking out that Wacky Magazine and the TC mention on Monday! Your activity for the 7's looked great - I saw them in action and they were all really engaged and into it. Well done! I might try and think of a way to use that with my 8/9s.
    As always…love your blog. Thanks for keeping it going. Cheers, JA

    ReplyDelete