My Blog List

Thursday 25 February 2016

New Books on Display

We have some new titles on the display shelves at the moment.  A community member generously donated a collection of books by Anthony Horowitz - namely the Alex Rider series and the Power of Five series.  

These fit into the genres of Adventure and Horror respectively, so should suit a number of the students.
 
We are missing an odd one here and there from the series - but that's OK.  
If people want to read them, I can get them!  We can do Inter-library-loans here - and there is always the Public Library, who have a great collection of titles ready and waiting to be borrowed.  

So come in and check them out!  If these are not your 'thing' let me know what is - and I will do my best to try and provide it for you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment