My Blog List

Friday 16 September 2016

Trial Period for TV4ED

Well, this week sees us start a 2 week trial period on using the new version of TV4ED, with all it's bells and whistles.  Hopefully, it will save you all much valuable time and effort in searching for the right resources for your classes.  

I know it already saves me a massive amount of time - I don't have to tape the program, then re-tape it while cutting out the ads and then prepare the DVD case - while doing the rest of whatever I do as well.  I can't imagine not having it!

Please make the time to log on, search, add and just generally play with the system - and let us know what you think.  If anyone is interested, I can try and organise a Webinar training? If you have any questions, come and talk to me - I am still learning my way around the new version,  but I do at least have phone numbers to call and ask questions. Remember - it should be available on any device, any time, anywhere.  If you can access a browser, you should be able to access this system. 

I know some have been playing - I have seen new stuff added to the 'bookshelf'.  

Aside from that,  have an awesome weekend folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment